Business Coaching for Entrepreneurs
They say the dreamers aren't the doers.
I say before you can do, you must dream & dream BIG!
Dream It, 
Then go and do it!
Melissa Blettner
Resources
to Grow Your Business
Join our online Facebook Community and meet like-minded entrepreneurs.  Our goal is to help you GROW your business.
SOCIAL MEDIA APP
Imagine if you had a marketing assistant who:   writes your content, builds campaigns for you and analyzes the results. For under $5.00/day
PODCAST
The Dream BIG Business Academy podcast offers tips, info and solutions for today's Entrepreneurs .
EBOOK
Being an entrepreneur isn't easy.  
Download the "6 Survival Tips for the Female Entrepreneur"  for tips on Rocking Your Business.
CHECKLISTS
Worksheet to help you:  Set Up Your Office,  Create Your Personal Branding  and 
Boost Your Sales . 
10,000 Fan Challenge
Social Media is essential to building your online business.  Wouldn't it be great to have 10,000+ followers?  Now you can grow your following and build your business.  During this FREE webinar, you will learn:
  •  HOW to grow your Facebook Audience
  •  HOW to turn your Facebook fans into customers
  •  HOW to implement this into your business
What is an Influencer?  
  •  From Julie Harris Godshall "someone with a passion who is bold and winsome in sharing it!"
  •  From Jo Dalton "Someone who reaches into your mind & soul and causes you to think differently and make decisions that align with theirs." 
  •   From Onika Shirley "Someone that resonates with you and encourages a change" 
  •  From Hilda Harris "An individual who has a following in a particular nitche, they influence you to think differently." 
  •  Shane N Joy Farley "Someone who influences your life in a positive or negative way!" 
I believe we are all Influencers,
Join the Influencers Community and get all of this great training and tips:
  •  30-Day Social Media Bootcamp with post assignments designed to boost engagement
  •  Social Media Training with HOW to's for top apps
  •  100's of photos, graphics and ready to use posts
10,000 Fan Challenge
Social Media is essential to building your online business.  Wouldn't it be great to have 10,000+ followers?  Now you can grow your following and build your business.  During this FREE webinar, you will learn:
  •  HOW to grow your Facebook Audience
  •  HOW to turn your Facebook fans into customers
  •  HOW to implement this into your business
Training
Dream, Learn, Do
SOCIAL MEDIA 101
Kickstart your business with Social Media 101.  A complete step by step guide to set you up for success.
10,000 FAN CHALLENGE
 This FREE training show you how to grow your Facebook business page to 10,000+ followers, fans and customers.
What is an Influencer?  
  •  Julie said:  "someone with a passion who is bold and winsome in sharing it!"
  •  Jo said: "Someone who reaches into your mind & soul and causes you to think differently and make decisions that align with theirs." 
  •   Onika said: "Someone that resonates with you and encourages a change" 
  •  Hilda said: "An individual who has a following in a particular nitche, they influence you to think differently." 
  •  Joy said: "Someone who influences your life in a positive or negative way!" 
I believe we are all Influencers,
Join the Influencers Community and get all of this great training and tips:
  •  30-Day Social Media Bootcamp with post assignments designed to boost engagement
  •  Social Media Training with HOW to's for top apps
  •  100's of photos, graphics and ready to use posts
Level Up
To the Moon... 
               and Beyond!
Are you ready to 
Level Up your business?
DOT COM SECRETS
This book is the real deal. Tony Robbins said that it's: "A simple process that ANY company can use to geometrically improve their traffic, conversion & sales online"

TODAY, you can get it for free, right here: 
10X YOUR BUSINESS
 If you struggle with selling, you NEED this!  When I heard about the guy who sold $3 Million in 90 minutes by doing ONE presentation, and became the world’s highest-paid speaker, I just knew I had to find out more…
Contact Me
Email: melissa@learntodreambig.com
Podcast Favorites
Goal Getting Mastery
Skills and Tips to Launch Your Business
The Power of a Positive Mindset
Upcoming Events
10,000 Fan Challenge
Registration today!
 March 26, 2019
3 Day Business Workshop
Level Up your business with this 3 day "virtual" workshop
 March 27, 28 and 29, 2019
Copyright 2019